How to Top Up GoPay Balance Choose the Easiest
How to top up your GoPay balance, choose the simplest one, which can indeed be used as an option. GoPay itself is an e-money service in the Gojek app. This payment service can be used to pay for various Gojek services such as GoSend, GoFood, GoCar and others.
In fact, you can make non-cash transactions with business partners who have collaborated with Gojek. The features of GoPay are also very many examples such as the joint venture feature. With the joint venture feature using GoPay, you won’t be bothered when you pay when you get together with friends.
In addition to the joint venture feature, there is also the GoPay Diary feature. This GoPay Diary feature is a summary of GoPay transactions for an entire month, so you can track where the money you’re actually topping up is in the GoPay app. Users who use GoPay as a transaction tool will receive a report once a month via email.
You don’t have to worry when you top up your GoPay balance, choose the simplest, as GoPay is committed to keeping users safe. GoPay has a variety of technologies and continually strives to maintain the security of balances, transactions and personal data. Here’s how to top up your GoPay balance.
How to top up GoPay balance via driver
You can easily adjust the balance to your conditions and needs. One way to top up your GoPay balance is to top up through a driver. The minimum recharge you can do is only 10,000 IDR, of course a very light amount.
If you want to top up via GoPay, you must first place a Gojek order. You can order GoCar, GoRide or GoFood. Reloading the balance can’t go to just any driver, like meeting a driver on the road and wanting to recharge, but you have to make an order.
After placing an order for one of gojek’s services, pass it on to the driver immediately if you want to transfer the GoPay balance. You can give money to the amount of GoPay you want to transfer. If the driver says you’ve made a recharge, you can check if your balance has increased or not.
To check your balance, you can click more on the main page and then click History. Usually, in the inbox, there is also a message if you have received the balance with the nominal amount. Make sure again when the balance has been added.
Unlike the way to top up your GoPay balance, choose the other one easier , reloading the balance through the driver is free, so you can save more, in addition to the minimum replenishment of the balance for charging by the driver is only 25,000 IDR.
Top up GoPay balance via mini-marketplace
In addition to topping up your GoPay balance via the driver, you can also top up your GoPay via a mini market. Gojek has collaborated with several convenience stores to replenish the sales, including Alfamidi, Alfamart, Dan + Dan, Pegadaian and Lawson. You can choose these mini markets.
After arriving at the convenience store, how to top up the GoPay balance, choosing the easiest way is to explain to the cashier if you want to top up the balance for the customer, then transmit the mobile phone number you are using and register in the Gojek app. The replenishment of the nominal balance through convenience stores varies.
The nominal choice to supplement the balance through convenience stores starts from IDR 20,000 to IDR 500,000. After charging, pay according to the desired nominal. To top up via a convenience store, you must pay an administration fee of ONLY IDR 2,000.
Later, the cashier will top up your account, before leaving the convenience store, make sure again if your nominal balance has increased according to the nominal you paid. To check it, you can click more on the main page or search for the history.
Top up the GoPay balance through the bank
You can also top up your balance with a bank, there are several banks that you can use as an option to top up your balance. You can choose a bank based on the bank you are currently using. Top up the balance can also be from ATMs, mobile banking and others, here’s how to top up the GoPay balance choose the easiest in its entirety:
- Through BCA. You can top up via ATM, select the transfer menu and then enter the Gojek 70001 BCA virtual account followed by your mobile phone number, enter the amount you want to fill in and finish the charge. In addition, you can also recharge using One Klik, m-BCA and Klik BCA.
- Through Mandiri Bank. If you have a Bank Mandiri account and want to top up using an ATM, you can choose the paid menu, then e-Commerce, and enter the company code, namely 60373, followed by the mobile phone number that was registered in the app. In addition to using ATMs, you can use online banking, as well as mobile banking.
- Through the BIS Bank. If through bis bank you can choose other transactions tobuy, enter the code 301341 followed by your phone number. Remember, enter the nominal amount you want to fill. Replenishment via Bank BRI can also use BRI mobile SMS, BRI mobile banking.
- How to top up your GoPay balance, choose the easiest one via Bank BNI. To top up, you can select the payment menu, and finally at the various payment, enter the code 9003, the code is the code of the company Gojek, then enter your mobile phone number, finally enter the amount of GoPay that you want to recharge. Reloading balances via Bank BNI can use online banking and SMS banking.
- Through gem bank. If you are going through a Bank Permata ATM, you can select the transfer menu, then access your Permatabank account and enter the company code. The Gojek company code is 898 and is followed by a registered number. Enter the nominal and follow the instructions accordingly on the screen.
Top up other GoPay users
The easiest way to top up your GoPay balance is to top up with other users. However, if you want to transfer balances to other users, make sure you have upgraded your account first, upgrading your account is actually easy.
If you want to upgrade your account, in the GoPay menu section, you can click more and then select Upgrade and Upgrade Now. Take a picture of the ID you have and don’t forget to take a selfie with your ID clearly. Click Submit Document and just wait for the next verification process.
If the verification process is successful, later you will receive a notification, by upgrading this account, how to top up the GoPay balance choose the easiest becomes more varied. If you want to reload other users, you can click pay. Then follow the next step.
To make a transfer from another user, you can enter a phone number or use a QR code. After choosing one of the two, enter the nominal you want to send and don’t forget to write a message or note. Click pay and enter your ID. When the transfer is successful, you will receive a notification later,
GoPay offers convenience, moreover, the way to sign up for GoPay is also easy, you just need to download the Gojek app, and then you can use GoPay’s services directly. When you want to use it, don’t forget to check the data first so that the easiest way to top up your GoPay balance becomes more varied.