Know how to transfer quota 3 easily without paying
Most Indonesians are certainly familiar with provider 3 (tri), it turns out that there is a way to pass quota 3 and those of you who need urgent help. The need for an Internet quota is indeed very important to find information or simply to surf and chat on social networks .
Of course , now the use of the Internet is so important for everyone. This is due to its increasing use and is in great demand in everyday life. Therefore, many providers compete by offering the public various advertisements for Internet packages.
Procedure for the transfer of quota 3 and its requirements
You need to know that each provider always provides quota transfer services. However, not all providers offer a simple and fast way. Don’t worry, in this article we will discuss several ways to transfer a quota easily.
One of the providers that will be discussed in this article is 3 (Tri). Therefore, for those of you who want to transfer a quota with a Tri card, of course, there are a number of conditions that must be taken into account. Here are some of the conditions to consider before h endak do, how to transfer quota 3.
It would be great for you if, before transferring a quota, be it between providers or others, it is still mandatory to comply with the existing requirements. Where these requirements include:
- The sender number must be in the active period.
- Meanwhile, the recipient’s number is allowed on condition that there is a grace period. However, make sure that your number does not pass the grace period , as it may be lost. If the beneficiary’s number is lost, the transfer of the quota shall be declared unsuccessful.
- In addition, the minimum balance of the sender for transferring credit must be 5 thousand. Therefore, you need to ensure that the nominal money on the card reaches s RP 5 thousand. To make a transfer.
As for some of the above conditions, in fact it is necessary to pay attention, although it does not seem so complicated and complicated. For those of you who use tricards, you can transfer this 3 quota to other users or even other operators.
Busakah Transfer quota to 3 other operators?
As a layman, do you know how to transfer quota 3 to other users or other operators? Can I transfer quota 3 to another operator? In fact, there are many ways to transfer the internet quota to both colleagues maupun to other operators.
Please note that you provider 3 users that are an online data package delivery service that can be easily accessed. Although it is not as simple as other providers, this provider always tries to develop its level of service.
In addition, there are some differences between 3 and other service providers , when it provides services in the form of quota fees, which are cheaper than other providers. Not only is the cost of data packets usually cheaper, the cost of sms and phones between each other and for other operators is also very cheap.
In fact, you not only get this advantage, but also unlimited access to social media. Where if your internet data package is up, but you can still access social media apps like WhatsApp, Line, etc.
Although 3 (Tri) does not have such a good service as other providers and provides quota delivery services among themselves and with other operators, but you can still enjoy other services. So, you don’t have to worry if you want to transfer data packets to each other or to other operators.
How to transfer quota 3 to each other
Although this method is not as easy and simpemails when sending data packets , like other cards, it can still succeed successfully. Here are some of the 3 stages of sending data packets, including:
- Transfer the quota from one place to another through the dial pad
Here are some steps to send internet data packets to the next 3 cards, including:
- Dial *323 #, then click OK or call the dial menu.
- You can then enter the nominal credit you want to transfer, as well as the destination number you want to send.
- Wait a moment for the message or incoming message to be approved.
- If the credit delivery is declared successful, the recipient can immediately register the data package.
- Transfer of quotas through the BimaTri app
The method of transferring quota 3 is not only through dial up or USSD, but also through the BimaTri program. Where the BimaTri app is a dedicated service for three users that helps serve their customers through transactions.
Indeed, there are many types of operations that can be easily performed, including sending Internet data to other tripartite users. You can use the BimaTri ini app to send credit to each other or to other carriers.
Where the first way is to first install the BimaTri application on your smartphone. Then , to register further, you need to create an account using the number 3. If you have successfully created an account, a pop-up message about menu options will appear.
Alternatively, you can also follow some of the steps below to send a Tri quota with the BimaTri app, namely:
- First, log in to the app with the tri number that you have prepared to send for quota.
- If you have successfully logged in, look for the menu “3Product”.
- Also, the way to transfer quota 3 with the BimaTri program is to set the choice of the package that must be transferred to the 3Product menu.
- Then select the menu to purchase products for other users.
- Teacher, enter the number to which you want to transfer the quota, then press the purchase button.
How to transfer quota 3 to other operators
Can tri not only send Internet data packets to each other, but also send them to other operators? The answer is that there is now no data packet transmission functionality service for other operators from provider 3. However, you don’t have to worry, usually 3 will continue to update the service.
At the moment, 3 is still developing and prioritizing its services, since it is easy to surf the Internet with cheap and affordable quota prices. As a rule , in the transmission service, tri itself still applies the system from each other, and not to other operators.
So, you could not senddata packets internet 3 to nomor Indosat, Telkomsel, XL, Axis and so on. It is hoped that Tri can immediately add this feature of the service , making it easier for wishes to send data packets to all Indonesian operators.
As is known,the use of p ulsa for the phone and text messages is indeed very necessary. Although not so often, there are still quite a lot of people who rely on the functions of SMS and credit phones. Therefore, it is good if the “tri ” will improve its services and in terms of functions .
Some of the 3 quota transfer methods described above are expected to serve as a reference and hint to those of you who are still confused.